What is Copenhagen Fintech?
Copenhagen FinTech is an association built on the vision of creating a Danish growth adventure within fintech.
Copenhagen FinTech combines the visionary ideas of fintech entrepreneurs, the experience of the established financial sector, the desire for societal benefits of the public sector and the research from the universities with the overarching purpose of building a thriving fintech ecosystem for the benefit of all stakeholders.
I worked as a Innovation Consultant, where had different responsibilities, so below is a brief outline:
- Onboarding of new partners, sponsors and members
- Applications for public funding, to drive new innovation projects within fintech
- Result: 10+ mil. kroner in funding from Industriens Fond
- New business models, to maintain Copenhagen Fintech for the years to come
- Central part of the execution of Copenhagen Fintech Week 2018