Who is Coinify?
Coinify ApS is an established global virtual currency platform actively offering solutions in Europe, Asia and other regions. Coinify’s services include: individual currency trading, corporate brokerage, payment processing services, and Enterprise solutions via Coinify API.
Coinify team consists of strong backgrounds in payments, finance, risk, e-commerce, and compliance areas and experience in working with digital currencies since 2010. The company was incorporated in 2014 and is backed by Nordic Eye Venture Capital, SEED Capital Denmark, SEB Venture Capital and Accelerace.
Recent industry awards and recognitions include: Best Practices Award for ‘Global Blockchain Financial Service Provider 2017’ by Frost & Sullivan; ‘Emerging Star – Fintech 100’ by KPMG & H2 Ventures; ‘Top 100 FinTech Europe’ 2017 & 2016; Nordic Startup Award for ‘Best Fintech Startup Denmark 2017’; and ‘#22 in Top 50’ Financial IT Pathfinder Ranking. To learn more, please visit coinify.com.
I work as a Data Analyst, where I have different responsibilities, so below is a brief outline:
- Building a Analyst position from scratch, so Conify become more data-driven
- Implementing dashboards showing progress of services
- Creating conversion funnel
- Monthly reporting on different aspects of our services
- Several data-visualisations of KPI´s
- The link between Business and IT, so we can execute on our goals
- Provide partners with extensive analysis of their performance, customer retention and progress
- Market and Risk analysis of crypto/virtual currencies